Friday, September 19, 2008

Claw Money: The My Little Pony Project

I know some girls that will love this...

To celebrate twenty-five years of the iconic My Little Pony, Hasbro, Inc. has brought together artists, celebrities, and musicians to design one of a kind My Little Ponies of their own for a project titled "The My Little Pony Project: 25 Ponies". Included in this bunch is Claw Money, a style icon in her own right. Sporting a signature Claw Money silk-scarf jacket and mini gold Nikes, the "Money Pony" is an amusing take on the classic toy, appropriating it for a new consumer. All twenty-five designs will be unveiled tomorrow at the Chelsea Art Museum upon which they will be auctioned off September 18 through October 2 by visiting Charity Folks with proceeds going to Give Kids the World Village.

Source

No comments: