Monday, October 20, 2008

Heartless: New Luxury Men's Lifestyle Emporium

“F**k me, I didn’t know this was here,” tends to be the reaction from customers who discover Heartless for the first time. Based in the affluent area of Buckhurst Hill, Essex, Heartless is a luxury men’s lifestyle emporium where the modern man can purchase a myriad of the most directional fashion brands alongside a selection of art, furniture, fine grooming products and vintage luggage. Everything in Heartless is available for purchase.


Heartless, the concept, was born in early 2007 after local fashion maven, James Brown, wanted to have the best men’s fashion available on his doorstep.

“I was really fed up with two things,” says James. “Having to go into Central London to pick up classic pieces like YSL and Bottega and not being able to get the more directional Japanese brands like Mastermind Japan anywhere else in the UK let alone London. I’ve always been interested in fashion so I decided to start my own store. Heartless is all about dark and brooding glamour; we have a heart but it’s black!”







Source

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Styles for the; Sharp, Confident and classic male. The interior design of the building is very nice also.

Anonymous said...

I think exquisite and refined also describe the style. I work for Motorola and the Krave is the perfect phone for a person of this fashion caliber...

kitchen tables said...

Wow! I wish I can afford those amazing stuff. I wish I can also shop in that luxurious men’s shop. The place looks so amazing. I wish I can experience it.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your professional approach.mens fashion These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.Thank you so much.

buy laptop battery said...

You are always giving so many new ideas and I hope it will continue in the future. That's perfect, your words are really easy to perceive.

best writing services said...

probably need to correct a letter "Y" on a "D", isn't it?? It will looks better

Brown Leather Jackets said...

I really enjoy reading your blog,you have beautiful pics!!