Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spike Jonze


We hung out with legendary, Academy Award-nominated director and producer Spike Jonze@ a birthday party he threw...


He's shooting a film of his "Magic" tricks with "Capote" director Bennett Miller. Kanye was Spike's assistant in this scene.


Watching Spike's first movie "Rubbish Heap" @ home on my projector.
I used to watch this movie every single day when I was 12 years old.

Here are some stills from his new film "Where the Wild Things Are"




Sidebar: Spike also co-directed Kanye's video "Flashing Lights"
I still don't see how this video went over sooooo many people's heads.
"Who would've ever thought that she would take it this far", then she kills him. I think that's pretty self-explanatory, "but what do i know?"

3 comments:

laz said...

movie looks tight

Trill Cosby said...

your so right about the video.it went over peoples heads because there were loads of rumors stirred up about it.people even thought that it was linked with other songs on graduation.weird i know.

Melody said...

Its SO true...the video Is HUGE..
people Just Wnated to C Kanye More I think..
I Love the Video..
People Need to learn to Listen to LYRICS xxx