Saturday, April 5, 2008

Murakami Opening Event@ The Brooklyn Museum



Part of the exhibit resembled a counterfeit market, but these are all real, unreleased LV bags. There were a lot of security guards around making sure that u didn't touch the bags (that's why my hands are in my pockets). The Murakami multi-color LV monogram bag is the most bootlegged bag in history... True fact.

Murakami floor design and the red Atos... What you standing on?

Kanye giving his speech...




Takashi Murakami, Kanye West and Marc Jacobs... The CREATIVE GENIUSES behind Louis Vuitton...

Dinner was great...

The most exclusive and coveted items of the night were the placemats. I had to get@ least 4 since I got 4 from the LA opening. I saw them on ebay for $1500 a piece!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg..
I love it!