Friday, April 30, 2010
With a range of 12.5 miles, the pedal-less bike is not meant to be a long-hauler, but it would make a neat accessory if you were touring, say, European cities; you could drive to one, ditch the car and buzz around on a bike to see the sights. And it's designed to be charged up by the car itself, meaning you don't have to find a wall to plug it into.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Spike Jonze, Mark Gonzales, Ty Evans, Greg Hunt, Lance Mountain and others talk about the history of skateboard vids on Patrick O'Dell's "An Evening of Skate Videos".
"I think H-Street was kinda like the first to jump..." - Mark Gonzales
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
The price for the Black Edition? €220,000, which is nearly an €85,000 premium over the base price of a Panamera Turbo in Germany.
Click here for the video.
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
• The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or ceramic or shiny plastic in order for the cell signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound
• An aluminum border going completely around the outside
• Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
• Everything is more squared off
• 3 grams heavier
• 16% Larger battery
• Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
Thursday, April 15, 2010
In the latest issue of Spanish Elle Magazine they turned some of the most prestigious fashion designers into Disney characters. Included in the spread are Karl Lagerfeld, Albert Elbaz, Donatella Versace, Dolce & Gabbane, Marc Jacobs, Sonia Rykiel, Jean Paul Gaultier and John Galliano.
Dolce & Gabbana
Jean Paul Gaultier
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Gourmet has made their first skate shoe the Quattro Skate. It comes in black leather with a white sole, white leather with a clear ice sole and slate blue leather with a clear ice sole. The skate features on this shoe are the padded collar and tonal suede side/toe panel for ollie protection.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Enter the iCade iPad Arcade Cabinet! To use the iCade, gently slide the iPad into the docking cradle. The docking cradle uses a standard 30 pin connector to link the iPad to the professional-grade arcade controls. Once the iPad is in place, launch the iCade App (available free in the App Store April 3rd) and it's game on! We didn't want to take any chances you'd run out of juice during your favorite game, so we included a 10w USB power adapter so you can charge the iPad through any electrical outlet. Now you're all set to make an uninterrupted run on the Dig Dug World Record!