Friday, February 27, 2009

Damien Hirst x Supreme Skate Decks

Interview Magazine gives us a look into Supreme’s upcoming project alongside contemporary art’s bad boy Damien Hirst. Having already established a solid archive of contributing artists to their previous campaigns, this latest lineup continues the brands quintessential status amongst American street culture purveyors.



Sean said...

The Carhartt stuff is off the handle!!

dope blog!

dreamteam89 said...

Ibn, get at me .

Audacious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By :

accompagnatrici milano said...

Wow, there is really much useful data here!