Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr. Nesbitt Grooming Kit

Lovely Package turns us onto this excellent grooming kit from Mister Nesbitt. It’s got all the tools you’ll need for a “lovely” lather and shave. The kit was designed by Anwar Park. ““An emotional branding project for packaging design. I had to develop primary, and secondary packaging, as well as a gift set to house it all, for a fragrance modeled after someone close to me. I chose my father for the project, so I developed a traditional grooming kit. I designed and made all of the packaging, upholstering it with nue-buck leather and suede. I wanted to design something that was traditional and nostalgic…”



Source

7 comments:

ghost of hip hop past said...

Yo Jasper, your swag meter continues to decline. SMH, and the reason? blogs that flaunt wealth. Even ya man P said it..."wealth is of the mind". But do yall live by it?

ghost of hip hop past said...

BTW I'm glad u got rid of the Lil' Jon look.

Turbo said...

^ broke.

FERRARi MURAKAMi said...

Did he say "swag meter"? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ibn where could I purchase something like this for my dad? If you don't mind me asking.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By : http://www.factspenisenlargement.com

pedro velasquez said...

Lovelydominical costa rica tours
Package turns us onto this excellent grooming kit from Mister Nesbitt. It’s got all the tools you’ll need for a “lovely” lather and shave. The kit was designed by Anwar Pack. ““An emotional branding project for packaging design. I had to develop primary, and secondary packaging, as well as a gift set to house it all, for a fragrance modeled after someone close to me.
http://www.dominicalcostaricatours.com