Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Square

Imagine being able to use your smart phone to accept credit card payments from your friends that owe you money, and always use the excuse of "never having cash" on them.

The Square team has been developing this innovative service since February, 2009, and just launched its beta phase. Their goal is to bring "immediacy, transparency, and approachability to the world of payments: an inherently social interaction each of us participates in daily." Square's innovation is a small adapter that plugs into the audio output jack of any smart phone. After setting up an online account, you can use this adapter to accept credit card payments for anything. Square eliminates receipts, gives rewards and even donates a penny from every purchase to a cause of your choice. Beyond shopping, this little device offers a powerful tool to anyone who needs to raise money. It could be scaled to meet a variety of needs, like increasing community donations for a cause or an emergency.


Source

9 comments:

Anfernee B said...

this is crazy! Anyone can just take your card and take however much they want...

backlink service said...

I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.

quality backlinks said...

Effectively, that is my very first go to for your weblog! We're a gaggle of volunteers and beginning a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog offered us helpful info to work on. You might have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.

link building services said...

Hey cool weblog, just wondering what anti-spam software you use for comments because i get lots on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

link building packages said...

There are definitely a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where an important thing can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.

so dep said...

Utterly understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer details, I feel you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

link wheel said...

I've to say, I dont know if its the clashing colors or the bad grammar, but this blog is hideous! I mean, I dont wish to sound like a know-it-all or anything, but might you will have probably put slightly bit extra effort into this subject. Its really interesting, but you dont characterize it well at all, man. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.