Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bike Snob NYC Unmasked

After nearly 3 years, Eben Weiss, the infamous BikeSnobNYC has revealed his identity...

"Over his nearly three years of obsessing over, satirizing and deftly puncturing the sport of cycling, the anonymous blogger Bike Snob has made his worldview clear. He loves to ride his bike. He wants you to ride, too. Just maybe not on those florescent wheel rims. Or pedal against traffic. Or with your helmet on the handlebars. And even if it's not fashionable, he'd like you to consider using brakes.

Such style and safety points are well known to the readers who log on daily to the Bike Snob's sharp-edged and fetishistically detailed Web site: bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com. The site established the Snob as an acerbic sports blogger, earned him a monthly column in the prominent U.S. cycling magazine Bicycling and won him admirers like seven-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong."


And speaking of Bike-snobbery, check out this amazing footage of Danny McAskill in Chamonix, France...

Fakie nose-wheelies down a hill? REDICULOUS!!!

Source

10 comments:

imoni said...

nice blog, come check mines out =]

Anonymous said...

Dope video! downhill riders are simply mad!!

check this itw if you have time! crazy vintage kicks collection

http://vimeo.com/10538820

peace
+

quality backlinks said...

I've been trying to Acquire access to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then after I tried Firefox, it labored just fine? Just wished to deliver this to your attention. That is really good blog. I've a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know that is off matter but,did you make this design yourself,or buy from somewhere? Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

link building services said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

backlink service said...

Have you ever thought of including a bit bit more than just your ideas? I mean, what you say is important and everything. However its bought no punch, no pop! Possibly in the event you added a pic or two, a video? You can have such a more highly effective weblog if you let individuals SEE what youre talking about as a substitute of just reading it. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

so dep said...

I used to be wondering what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not trying my greatest at that hour, but I hope I don't appear to be this! I might nevertheless make that face if I am asked to do 100 pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Have you ever thought of including a bit bit more than just your ideas? I mean, what you say is important and everything. However its bought no punch, no pop! Possibly in the event you added a pic or two, a video? You can have such a more highly effective weblog if you let individuals SEE what youre talking about as a substitute of just reading it. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

link wheel said...

Wonderful learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he really bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

bp claims process said...

I was very bp claims process happy to seek out this site.I bp claims process wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I bp claims process undoubtedly enjoying every little bp claims process bit of it and I bp claims process have you bookmarked to check out bp claims process new stuff you post. Anyway, bp claims process in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

Sim So dep said...

Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.
sim so dep