Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Day Anime

While I was riding up La Brea I saw these snipes posted of my homie, Dem Dare founder, advertising maven and Chicago O.G. (Original Genius), Reggieknow's new anime project This Day Anime. It's a story about what happens to a group of friends one night after they leave the movies and go to a club in Chicago in the year 2016. These are the absolute flyest "cartoon characters" you've ever seen...

Reg actually draws ALL of this!!!

I posted some stills below, but you can click here to check out the video...







4 comments:

lazerguncarrier said...

this shit is dooooooope

Anonymous said...

THE DARIANS DONT EVEN FUCK WIT YALL NIGGAS

Anonymous said...

I saw it in Silver Lake - SICK!

Cavalier Design Works said...

This looks cool. Can't wait to check out the video.