Sunday, June 1, 2008

Edmonton Canada

We went to The West Edmonton Mall on our day off, it's (supposedly) the biggest mall in the world...

Galaxyland is the indoor amusement park...

Yo Morgan I found your brother in the Rogers Wireless store. (Boondock Saints Hand Tattoo)

This store Millennium had...
The Iron Man Mask...
And the Thor Hammer that Lupe is wielding.

West 49 isn't the usual mall skateshop...
Because when you go downstairs...
You see all the decks in the back, but over there to the left...
You'll see the store's very own skatepark. They didn't have a skatepark manager so they wouldn't let me skate it.... Bitches...lol

4 comments:

marcus troy said...

West 49 is like Pac Sun in the USA a very commercial skate retailer...

I'm sure you saw that they carry Billabong, Quicksilver and DC


they are not so cool, but the skate park in the store is pretty dope

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Looks like y'all have MAD CRAZY FUN!...even though it looks like the place closed up, by the time y'all decided y'all wanted to STOP being scared lol, and ACTUALLY get on the RIDES LOL! Nawl lol, those rides looks kind of KID silly, like a RED HEADED clown jumps out every 5 minutes AND a tad weak, as though you could FALL asleep on it...I'm a THRILL RIDER lol, there's really NO Roller Coaster RIDE I can't ride OR in the front of that ride at that...seriously!
That store with all those costumes (the photo with Dr. LU in it) looks cool :) I wasn't excited about breaking my back, let alone my NOSE lol, to go check that ONE out, I'm anixous to go see "Dark Knight" and "Hackon" those should be good :)..."Iron Man" (to me) seems like it was going to be as GOOD yet annoying like "Fanastic 4", Don't act like you haven't seen that MOVIE lol!
Extra Side Bar: The reason you couldn't get into the skateboard wasn't because of NO manager it was because they saw y'all was scared to get on the RIDES LOL! AND also because I wasn't there to ENJOY the Galaxyland lol, I still would have rode it, even it did look kiddie...just for the CLASSIC FUN of the DAY.
http://anothergoodthought.blogspot.com

A Loveless Day said...

lol. wow. smh

--Joshy Marbles

Билеты Формула 1 Валенсия said...

I found a great deal of useful material here!